All About Exchange-Traded Funds
by Scott Frush
- List Price$22.00
- Your price$17.59
Save $4.41 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
BUILD A SOLID, PROFITABLE PORTFOLIO WITH TODAY’S HOT TEST FUNDS
All About Exchange-Traded Funds delivers everything you need to know about ETFs—from A to Z. It begins with an overview of the history of ETFs before moving on to important-to-know topics, such as regulatory essentials, the benchmarks and strategies that ETFs track, valuation, and ways to actively manage a portfolio of ETFs. Whether you’re a novice or experienced investor, you’ll get valuable information about:
- The advantages of ETFs over mutual funds and common stocks
- The underlying indexes of ETFs, along with profiles on the top index sponsors
- Various investing options—from broad-based and fixed-income to global and sector ETFs
- Applying asset allocation to increase your portfolio performance
INCLUDES SAMPLE ETF PORTFOLIOS YOU CAN USE TO MODEL YOUR OWN PORTFOLIO
- McGraw-Hill Education, November 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: