- List Price$21.95
- Your price$17.59
Save $4.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
WHEN IT COMES TO INVESTING FOR YOUR FUTURE, THERE'S ONLY ONE SURE BET—ASSET ALLOCATION
THE EASY WAY TO GET STARTED
Everything You Need to Know About How To:
- Implement a smart asset allocation strategy
- Diversify your investments with stocks, bonds, real estate, and other classes
- Change your allocation and lock in gains
Trying to outwit the market is a bad gamble. If you're serious about investing for the long run, you have to take a no-nonsense, businesslike approach to your portfolio. In addition to covering all the basics, this new edition of All About Asset Allocation includes timely advice on:
- Learning which investments work well together and why
- Selecting the right mutual funds and ETFs
- Creating an asset allocation that’s right for your needs
- Knowing how and when to change an allocation
- Understanding target-date mutual funds
"All About Asset Allocation offers advice that is both prudent and practical--keep it simple, diversify, and, above all, keep your expenses low--from an author who both knows how vital asset allocation is to investment success and, most important, works with real people." -- John C. Bogle, founder and former CEO, The Vanguard Group
"With All About Asset Allocation at your side, you'll be executing a sound investment plan, using the best materials and wearing the best safety rope that money can buy." -- William Bernstein, founder, Effi cientFrontier.com, and author, The Intelligent Asset Allocator
- McGraw-Hill Education, June 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: