Algarve Marco Polo Travel Guide: Travel With Insider Tips
by Rolf Osang
- List Price$5.99
- Your price$5.39
Save $0.60 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 3200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Arrive and hit the ground running!
The travel guide with Insider Tips.
Now available as an eBook with lots of additional functionality.
- Top Highlights at a glance
- Marco Polo Insider Tips with detailed background information
- Over 300 web links lead you directly to the Insider Tip websites
- Offline maps with street index
- Google Map links aid speedy route planning
- Public transport maps with links to timetables
Have fun from the moment you arrive and make the most of those precious days off. Enjoy a hassle free trip, full of new experiences and adventures ranging from total relaxation to extreme activities. Having fun is what it’s all about. Personal recommendations from the authors for all occasions:
- 'Where to start?' highlights the ideal starting point to explore the destination from
- 'Best of' chapter features special tips for when it rains, things to do for free, chill out & relax for all occasions and moods. Only in highlights unique experiences, making a visit even more memorable
- 'The Perfect Day' and 'The Perfect Route' is the best way to get to know a destination intimately for those with limited time. Includes practical tips on how to beat queues, get the best view and much more
- The chapter 'Links, Blogs, Apps & More' provides easy access to even more information, videos and networks
Experience the sights and discover exceptional hotels, restaurants, trendy places, festivals, concerts, sports and activities.
Our Special Tip:
Create your own personal itinerary by bookmarking the text and adding your own notes and browse the eBook in seconds with the handy full-text search facility!
Not all eReaders fully support the additional functionality we have developed for our eBooks (e.g. web links, map zoom-ability). Please also be aware that loading time of content may vary between devices. Please consider these points prior to making your purchase.
- Marco Polo Travel Publishing, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: