Aircraft Accident Analysis: Final Reports
- List Price$49.00
- Your price$39.19
Save $9.81 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Fascinating and factual accounts of the world’s most recent and compelling crashes
Industry insiders James Walters and Robert Sumwalt, trained aviation accident investigators and commercial airline pilots, offer expert analyses of notable and recent aircraft accidents in this eye-opening, lesson-filled case file. Culled from final reports issued by military and foreign government investigations, as well as additional research and resources, Aircraft Accident Analysis: Final Reports tells the final and full tales of doomed flights that stopped the world cold in their wake.
Technical accuracy and details, presented in layman’s language, help to clarify:
- Major accidents from commercial, military, and general aviation flights
- Pilot backgrounds and flight histories
- Chronology of events leading to each accident
- Description of aviation investigation process
- Insight into NTSB, military, and foreign government findings
- Resulting recommendations, requirements, and policy changes
Readable, authoritative, and complete, Aircraft Accident Analysis: Final Reports is at once an important reference tool and a riveting, what-went-wrong look at air safety for everyone who flies.
Featured final and preview reports include:
- U.S. Air Force, U.S Commerce Secretary Ron Brown, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Jessica Dubroff, Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Valujet Airlines 592, Everglades, Florida
- American Airlines 955, Cali, Columbia
- John Denver, Pacific Grove, California
- Atlantic Southeast Airlines, Carrollton, Georgia
- US Air 427, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- TWA 800, Long Island, New York
- Delta Air Lines, LaGuardia Airport, New York
- John F. Kennedy, Jr., Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts
- McGraw-Hill Education, February 2000
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: