The Memory Expert's Prescription for a Razor-Sharp Mind
Diet and exercise are great, but what good is a healthy body if you don't have the mental capabilities to go with it? Harry Lorayne, who is now 83 years old, has been honing and teaching his foolproof system for sharpening the mind, improving concentration, and attaining a truly "superpower" memory for more than 40 years. Ageless Memory is the culmination of this memory expert's life's work. Specifically geared to our needs as we age, his unique memory system can be put into practice immediately?for a better memory the very same day you open the book and start to read! Completely practical and easy to use, readers learn to:
- Recall names and faces, even years later
- Never miss an appointment or misplace keys, glasses, valuables, etc.
- Give speeches without notes and learn foreign words and phrases easily
- Memorize long lists of items, quotations, long numbers, Bible verses, and all kinds of facts and figures
- Excel at cards and other games
- Regain (or maintain!) the confidence that comes with having a sharp, active mind.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Harry Lorayne
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Harry Lorayne
Thanks for Sharing!
by on September 24, 2016
- Hachette Books, January 2008
Black Dog & Leventhal
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: