Active Directory Administration for Windows Server 2012 & Windows Server 2012 R2
- List Price$14.99
- Your price$12.79
Save $2.20 (15% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Your Personal Trainer for Active Directory.
Learning Active Directory administration doesn't have to be a frustrating experience, you can learn everything you need to manage Active Directory effectively by reading this book. To learn how to manage Active Directory, you need practical hands-on advice from an expert who understands what it is like to just start out. By working step by step through essential tasks, you can learn to:
• Install forests, domain trees, and child domains
• Add and remove writable domain controllers
• Deploy and manage read-only controllers
• Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot global catalog servers
• Maintain directory and data integrity using operations masters
• Evaluate sites, subnets, and replication before expanding a network
• Establish a trust relationship between domains and between forests
• Maintain and recover Active Directory Domain Services
• Employ essential tools and command-line utilities
This book is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to manage Active Directory, including those who manage or support computers running Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2. Inside, you'll find comprehensive overviews, step-by-step procedures, frequently used tasks, documented examples, and much more. One of the goals is to keep the content so concise that the book remains compact and easy to navigate while at the same time ensuring that the book is packed with as much information as possible--making it a valuable resource.
- RP Media, November 2015
Stanek & Associates
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: