A Long Weekend in Brussels
by Wendy Wilson
- Your price$2.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 2400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The perfect travel guide for a short break in Brussels, the capital city of Belgium. This fast-paced read includes a three-day plan and a complete guide to the city's must-see sights, highlights and secret surprises. Tailored to first-time visitors, A Long Weekend in Brussels makes sure you spend your precious time on the best the city has to offer.
- Your three-day plan: don’t waste a moment!
- Top experiences and attractions
- Practical information for getting there and around
- Insights into the city’s lurid history: why Brussels is!
- Contacts and weblinks for venues, sights and services
- 100% independent advice
- The Grand Place, Manneken Pis, Atomium, Comic Strip Centre… also festivals, vintage shopping, markets and more!
Now in its third edition, A Long Weekend in Brussels, is updated with up-to-the-minute, fresh facts and details.
First published July 2012. This edition 3 published June 2014.
- Wildaker, June 2014
eISBN Edition 3: 9782875650115
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: