A Curriculum for the Pre-School Child
- List Price$57.95
- Your price$52.19
Save $5.76 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 24000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
First published in 1986, this book has been enormously influential in the training and professional development of early years workers. This new edition has been fully revised to take account of changes in the National Curriculum, the publication of the government's 'desirable outcomes' statement for the under-fives, and the introduction of NVQ's in child care and education. The new edition also includes sections on:
* the effects of developmental psychology on the early years curriculum
* working with two-year-olds on self-awareness and social skills
* developing communication, motor, analytical and problem solving skills
* fostering aesthetic and creative awareness
* play and the learning environment
* record-keeping and assessment
* involving parents
* continuity from pre-schooling to statutory schooling.
- Taylor and Francis, January 2002
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: