90 Days to a High-Performance Team: A Complete Problem-solving Strategy to Help Your Team Thirve in any Environment
by Chris DeVany
- List Price$24.00
- Your price$19.19
Save $4.81 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
TRANSFORM YOUR TEAM IN JUST 90 DAYS!
The all-purpose manual every manager should own . . .
Whether you've recently been hired or promoted or just decided to try a fresh approach to managing your team, this step-by-step guide ensures you'll get the strongest performance possible out of your team--in any environment. With strategies presented in manageable daily, weekly, and quarterly timelines, the program covers the full range of workplace issues-from outdated systems and company politics to budget cuts and backstabbing.
In 90 days or less, you can:
- Organize your team into one strong, cohesive, high-functioning unit.
- Streamline processes to reduce redundant work, save money, and ensure that everyone understands their roles.
- Deal with troublemakers, underperformers, department rivals, bosses from hell, and other personality types.
- Improve your team's morale and motivation-and watch productivity soar!
This is not a book of management “philosophy”-it's a hands-on, nuts-and-bolts training guide that addresses the day-to-day reality of managing teams, especially in tough times. Filled with handy checklists, questionnaires, timelines, meeting planners, progress charts, and performance reviews, it has everything you need to build a terrific team in three short months . . . and reap the benefits forever!
- McGraw-Hill Education, November 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: