50 Simple Things You Can Do to Save the Earth
Completely New and Updated for the 21st Century
by John Javna
Together, We Can Make a Difference
Today's environmental problems may seem too overwhelming for one person to tackle . . . but you don't have to do it alone. Now you have partners--50 of them.
50 Simple Things You Can Do to Save the Earth, the revolutionary 1990 bestseller, is back in a completely revised, updated edition . . . and it's just as innovative and groundbreaking as the original. The authors have teamed up with 50 of America's top environmental groups, including The Natural Resources Defense Council, the National Wildlife Federation, and Rainforest Action Network. Each group has chosen one issue and provided a simple, step-by-step program that will empower you and your family to become citizen activists in the fight to save the Earth.
It's easy to get started. Just pick one!
- Fight global warming "one city at a time" with the Sierra Club's Cool Cities Campaign
- Roll up your sleeves and save an endangered species with the Wilderness Society
- Protect coral reefs and create a marine reserve with Seacology
- Get your congregation excited about protecting God's creations with Interfaith Power and Light
- Invite songbirds into your neighborhood with the National Audubon Society
- Hachette Books, April 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: