50+ Foot Challenges
Assessment and Evidence-Based Management
- List Price$49.95
- Your price$44.99
Save $4.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The new edition retains all the benefits of the popular first edition but adds more cases, more illustrations, new sections and invaluable appendices. The same illustrated case-history format as in the first edition presents readers with the clinical problems of each disorder. In each case, a problem-solving approach is encouraged through a question-and-answer format. This guides the reader to the appropriate diagnosis and treatment plan. Clinical tips for improving practice are included and each study concludes with a short list of key points and references to further reading. All those involved in the care and management of patients with foot conditions will find this book an invaluable aide-memoire and guide to their daily practice.
- Presentation of over 60 conditions that all foot clinicians are likely to encounter
- Cases conveniently organized into sections for ease of reference
- Text profusely illustrated (in black and white) with photographs, line drawings and radiographs
- Form and structure concise that makes it easy to use for both quick reference and self-assessment
- Written by a podiatrist and orthopaedic surgeon.
- 15 new cases added to a revised and expanded text
- New sections on ‘Lumps and Bumps’, Sports Injuries and Multiple Choice Questions
- 100 additional and improved illustrations, with better labelling
- Emphasis on evidence-based practice throughout the text
- Includes invaluable new information on 'when to refer'
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, May 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: