50 Ways to Make Google Love Your Website
- List Price$15.98
- Your price$13.59
Save $2.39 (15% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Google is now a dominant force on the Internet, guiding millions of searches and online purchases every day. Understanding how it works and how to make the most of it is therefore essential to anyone building or running a website, whether for business or as a hobby. This easy-to-follow guide explains not only how Google actually sifts the billions of pages of information its index contains, but shows you how you can improve the performance of your own website in Google's search results, giving specific and detailed instructions about the sort of priority issues you need to address.
50 Ways to Make Google Love Your Website will teach you how to:
- Use Google to help you understand how people search for the sort of things you are offering
- Create a website that your customers will quickly find in Google
- Make your website irresistible to links from other sites
- Help Google understand what your site is about
- Think like Google and win more traffic
- Random House, May 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: