50 Tips and Tricks for MongoDB Developers
- List Price$16.99
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Getting started with MongoDB is easy, but once you begin building applications with it, you'll face some complex issues. What are the tradeoffs between normalized and denormalized data? How do you handle replica set failure and failover? This collection of MongoDB tips, tricks, and hacks helps you resolve issues with everything from application design and implementation to data safety and monitoring.
You get specific guidance in five topic areas directly from engineers at 10gen, the company that develops and supports this open source database:
- Application Design Tips: What to keep in mind when designing your schema
- Implementation Tips: Programming applications against MongoDB
- Optimization Tips: Speeding up your applications
- Data Safety Tips: Using replication and journaling to keep data safe—without sacrificing too much performance
- Administration Tips: How to configure MongoDB and keep it running smoothly
- O'Reilly Media, April 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: