42 Rules of Cold Calling Executives (2nd Edition)
A Practical Guide for Telesales, Telemarketing, Direct Marketing and Lead Generation
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
42 Rules of Cold Calling Executives (2nd Edition)' is an easy to read book that gives concise, easy to implement methods to get results with cold calls. Many sales professionals find that part of their job difficult and unpleasant yet the 42 Rules gives them ways to redesign their thinking, approach, practices, and tools, to get the best possible results. This book contains some of the fundamental principles Mari Anne Vanella has developed over the course of her career. Her clients and her own company use this approach to execute the top performing programs in the industry for the past seven years.
Reading this book will deliver the following benefits:
- An understanding of the dynamics of a cold call and how you can manage those to get results.
- A refined vision of the objectives of cold calling and how to get results that realize long term benefits.
- Identification and practical use of methods and resources that achieve unbounded success in the cold calling process.
- Practical advice and specific techniques you can start using now that supply how-to solutions to cold calling efforts.
If you are part of sales management looking to give your team something to help them with cold calling challenges or are an account rep wanting better results, this book is for you. In it, you will learn and explore:
- Easy to implement methods to improve performance
- Real life examples of what works
- Techniques for immediately making cold calling easier
- Ways to deliver consistent results
- How to get out of a production slump
- Happy About, November 2012
Super Star Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: