21 Recipes for Mining Twitter
- List Price$16.99
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Millions of public Twitter streams harbor a wealth of data, and once you mine them, you can gain some valuable insights. This short and concise book offers a collection of recipes to help you extract nuggets of Twitter information using easy-to-learn Python tools. Each recipe offers a discussion of how and why the solution works, so you can quickly adapt it to fit your particular needs. The recipes include techniques to:
- Use OAuth to access Twitter data
- Create and analyze graphs of retweet relationships
- Use the streaming API to harvest tweets in realtime
- Harvest and analyze friends and followers
- Discover friendship cliques
- Summarize webpages from short URLs
This book is a perfect companion to O’Reilly's Mining the Social Web.
- O'Reilly Media, February 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: