2013 Photographer's Market
- List Price$34.99
- Your price$27.99
Save $7.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 14800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Everything You Need to Find Buyers for Your Photos
Thousands of successful photographers have trusted Photographer's Market as a resource for growing their businesses. This edition contains the most comprehensive and up-to-date market contacts for working photographers today: magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, stock agencies, advertising firms, contests and more.
In addition to the more than 1,500 individually verified contacts, the 2013 Photographer's Market includes:
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistMarketOnline.com, where you can search industry contacts, track your submissions, get the latest photography news and much more (Note: free subscription comes with print version only)
- Up-to-date information on how to start and run a photography business, including how to find clients, who to contact to submit your photos, what types of photos they need and how to submit both digital and film images
- Markets for fine art photographers, including hundreds of galleries and art fairs
- NEW! Informative articles on strategic planning, marketing, applying for grants and talking about money
- NEW! Special features on writing for photographers, maintaining and showcasing work, hanging a solo show and achieving work-life balance
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals, including commercial, wedding, family, AP and aerial photographers
- F+W Media, August 2012
North Light Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: