2013 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market
- List Price$34.99
- Your price$27.99
Save $7.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 14800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
All the Tools You Need to Build a Successful Art Career!
2013 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market is the must-have reference guide for any artist who wants to establish or expand a career in fine art, illustration or graphic design. Thousands of successful artists have relied on us to help develop their careers and navigate the changing business landscape. The 2013 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market introduces a whole host of new features and guarantees the most up-to-date, individually verified market contacts possible.
Expand your art business with these resources:
- A FREE 1-year subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, where you can find industry contacts, track your submissions, get the latest art and design news and much more (Note: free subscription comes with print version only)
- Complete, up-to-date contact information for more than 1,700 art market resources, including galleries, magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, ad agencies, syndicates, art fairs and more
- Articles on the business of freelancing-from basic copyright information to tips on promoting your work
- Information on grants, residencies, organizations, publications and websites that offer support and direction for visual artists of all types
- NEW! Informative articles on strategic planning, strengthening a business, budgets, negotiating contracts and applying for grants
- NEW! Special features on writing for artists, communicating with clients, hanging a solo show and achieving work-life balance
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals including artist Lisa Cyr, illustrator Loren Long, and These Are Things design duo Jen Adrion and Omar Noory
PLEASE NOTE: Free subscriptions are NOT included with the e-book edition of this title.
- F+W Media, October 2012
North Light Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: