2012 Photographer's Market
- List Price$34.99
- Your price$27.99
Save $7.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 14800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
FULLY UPDATED WITH ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED TO FIND BUYERS FOR YOUR PHOTOS
For more than three decades, photographers have trusted Photographer’s Market as a resource for helping them grow their businesses. Now Photographer’s Market has improved upon this history to provide a comprehensive and 100% up-to-date listing of every must-have market for working photographers today: magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, stock agencies, advertising firms, contests and more.In addition to the more than 1,500 individually verified market listings, the 2012 Photographer’s Market includes:
- Up-to-date information on how to start and run a photography business, including how to find clients, who to contact to submit your photos, what types of photos they need and how to submit both digital and film images
- NEW! Special features on selling more photography in 2012, secrets to social media success, exploring new niches, bringing new life to an old business, generating referrals and managing your clients
- NEW! Inspiring and informative interviews with successful professionals including sports photographer Rick Wilson, fine art photographer Kathleen McFadden, wedding photographer Marissa Bowers and Harley-Davidson’s chief photographer Brad Chaney
- NEW! Q&As with tips and advice from photo rep Norman Maslov and American Photographic Artists CEO Stephen Best
- Markets for fine art photographers, including hundreds of galleries and art fairs, as well as tips for maximizing art fair success
- F+W Media, August 2011
North Light Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: