2010 Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market
- List Price$29.99
- Your price$23.99
Save $6.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
2010 Artists & Graphic Designer's Market is the must-have reference guide for emerging artists who want to establish a successful career in fine art, illustration, cartooning or graphic design. This edition is packed with resources you can use including:
- Complete, up-to-date contact information for more than 1,000 art markets, including galleries, magazines, book publishers, greeting card companies, ad agencies, syndicates, art fairs and more.
- Articles on the business of freelancing - from basic copyright information to tips on promoting your work.
- Special features on leveraging social media, finding success at art fairs and selling a single image to multiple markets.
- Interviews with successful artists like cartoonists James E. Lyle; steampunk artist Eric Freitas; fine artist Maggie Barnes; and art-director-turned-artist Carlo LoRaso.
- Information on grants, residencies, organizations, publications and websites that offer support and direction for creatives.
- F+W Media, October 2009
Writers Digest Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: