You're in control of Your Retirement Future
Inside are twenty major financial decisions which could profoundly impact your lifestyle over the next forty years. For many retirees, these decisions come as a surprise and must be made hastily without proper consultation. But by reading the expert, commission-free advice in this book, you'll learn how to manage your assets and prepare for the best possible retirement.
- Do I have enough money to retire now?
- How will I cover my medical expenses during retirement?
- When should I begin taking Social Security?
- How much should I invest in stocks, bonds, and cash?
- What criteria should I use to identify the best investments?
- Should I cancel my life insurance policy?
- Should I pay off my mortgage at retirement?
Ray E. LeVitre is a Certified Financial Planner with nearly twenty years of experience in the financial services industry, working for Fidelity, CitiCorp, Mutual of New York, and Merrill Lynch before starting his own firm. He has been featured in the Chicago Tribune, Money magazine, Newsweek, and Kiplinger's. A fee-only advisor, Ray does not receive commission from any product or service he recommends.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: