151 Excuses for Missing Work
Some Rules about Excuses:
* They should not be easy to confirm that it was an untruth (Grandma died).
* The boss should want to believe you.
* They should help or at least don't hurt your reputation at work.
* Always call in according to company rules. No Call-No Show is a serious offense.
* Medical related excuses can be verified so be careful.
* With all excuses, know your boss and their pet peeves/likes.
* A little specificity makes any excuse more believable.
Remember! These are all in good fun and are for novelty and entertainment use only! Please be smart and do not be fired!
Enjoy the best excuses for missing work and we love your feedback and ideas for additions and changes. Please visit us at 151answers.com.
Note: Formatting follows a simple rule:
# Excuse Description Type Believability? Check? Reputation? Notes (optional)
Answers to Life’s Difficult Questions…
- Stephanie Martin, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: