All Vegan Cheeses Volume 2: 15 Hard Vegan Cheeses You Can Slice and Melt
Whether you are following a dairy-free diet for ethical or health reasons, cheese is the food most often missed. But did you know that you can make your own, artisan vegan cheeses for a fraction of the cost of commercially sold alternatives? This book provides 15 recipes for gourmet (but not hard to make) dairy-free cheese recipes, including some unusual sweet and tangy creations. The cheeses selected for this collection are unique variations on favorites that are so good that they really push the envelope on what even counts as cheese!
1. Crazy-Mixed-Up Vegan Nut Cheese
2. Delightful Raisin Nut Vegan Bulk Cheese
3. Pignolia Nut Vegan Cheese
4. Balsamic Vinegar Modena and Dried Fig Vegan Nut Cheese 5. Saffron Chervil & Tarragon Vegan Slicing Cheese
6. Spiced Vegan Smoked Mozzarella Cheese
7. Herb & Spice Vegan Yellow Cheese
8. Scarborough Fair Vegan Cheese
9. White-Hot Habanero Sliceable Vegan Cheese
10. Herb & Pepper Vegan Bulky Cheese
11. Fruited & Sweet White Bulk Dessert Cheese
12. Vegan Jalapeno Jack Cheese
13. “Aged” Raw Almond Vegan Cheese
14. Pressed Okara Vegan Slicing Cheese
15. Longhorn-Style Vegan Nut Cheese
You may also like to try the companion cookbook, _15 Soft Vegan Cheese For Dipping and Spreading_, available at VeganCheeseRecipes.com, Planteaterbooks.com, and all major online booksellers. It includes a collection of special vegan dips, spreads, and pates sure to please vegans and non-vegans alike.
If you are looking for recipes for classic dairy cheeses like cheddar, mozzarella, feta, etc., try our first volume entitled _All Vegan Cheeses: Tasty Dairy-Free Alternatives You Can Spread, Siice, and Melt_. You will find a comprehensive collection of recipes that includes all your favorites in this volume from Planteaterbooks.
Planteaterbooks is dedicated to publishing books that sustain and celebrate the vegan lifestyle. Check out our website and blog at Planteaterbooks.com for more information about our past and current projects, and sign-up for our newsletter to receive first dibs on new titles. Then follow us on twitter @Planteaterbooks for up to the minute news and new, fabulous recipes from our test kitchen.
- Planteaterbooks, May 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: