12-Lead EKG Confidence, Second Edition
A Step-by-Step Guide
- List Price$69.99
- Your price$62.99
Save $7.00 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 28800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This is an excellent workbook for students or healthcare professionals who are just beginning to interpret 12-lead EKGs. The book covers what is expected, but the manner in which it presents the material brings much clarity to the topic.--Doody's Medical Reviews
This practical, comprehensive text serves as a step-by-step, hands-on workbook for those learning to interpret 12-Lead EKGs. With over 45 years of experience in cardiac care, authors Green and Chiaramida present the content and technical understanding students need to accurately analyze, interpret, and comprehend the variety of rhythm strips that make up 12-lead EKGs.
This book introduces basic principles of anatomy and physiology, including a review of the heart's electrical system. The chapters discuss vital elements of cardiology, such as atrial and ventricular arrhythmias, conduction abnormalities and heart block, ischemic and nonischemic disorders, and more. Explanations of terms and concepts are concise and to the point, allowing students to focus on the most important information. With this guide, medical and nursing students will gain the confidence they need to accurately interpret 12-lead EKGs.
- Self-Study Objectives listed at the start of each chapter
- Enlarged segments of the 12-Lead EKG rhythm strips to ensure that the student views the appropriate lead, and sees the entire 12-lead strip
- Worksheets at the end of each chapter, allowing students to practice measurement, evaluate and interpret rhythms, and develop diagnostic reasoning skills
- A self assessment section for students at the end of the book
- Springer Publishing Company, September 2009
Springer Publishing Company
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: