In 101 SELECTED SAYINGS OF MAHATMA GANDHI you will learn:
1. The similarity between freedom and slavery.
2. What makes the world blind.
3. Who is to be considered religious.
4. What is the greatness of humanity.
5. Why you should monitor your thoughts and words.
6. What an eye for an eye does.
7. About the seven deadly sins.
8. What the future depends on.
9. If you have faith and ways to strengthen it.
10. The best way to preach.
11. The best way to find yourself.
12. Why we should study other religions.
13. How the world can achieve peace.
14. And much more.
Find out what Mahatma Gandhi has to say about these and other issues by reading this book.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: