101 Careers in Public Health
- List Price$34.99
- Your price$31.49
Save $3.50 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 14800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
"First rate advice."--APHA
- What sort of training do you need to work in public health?
- What kinds of jobs are out there right now?
- And what exactly is an epidemiologist, anyway?
Answering these questions and more, this career guide provides an overview of the numerous options in public health and the many different roads to get there. Whether you're a student who wants to launch a career or a professional looking to change careers, this guide offers an easy introduction to the field. It details the training, salary ranges, and degree requirements for each job, and alerts readers to alternative pathways beyond the traditional MPH.
- Includes a detailed guide to educational paths, options, and training requirements at the bachelor's, master's, and PhD levels
- Offers guidance on navigating the job market, with information on both traditional and nontraditional pathways-and tips on landing the job you want
- Provides descriptions of careers in disease prevention, environmental health, disaster preparedness, nutrition, education, public safety, and many more
- Includes interviews with public health professionals who offer details of their day-to-day lives on the job
- Springer Publishing Company, September 2010
Springer Publishing Company
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: