101 Things to Do Before You're Five
The funny, bizarre and downright yucky things to expect from your little people
by Sally Norton
- List Price$9.58
- Your price$8.69
Save $0.89 (9% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Is that gurgle the best you can do? With five years of pleasure ahead of you, there are 101 amusing and infuriating things for you to get up to . . .
Go ahead . . .
· Play your jam sandwich in the DVD machine.
· Worship the cardboard box your most expensive present came in.
· Stick that pea right up your nose.
· Take your place in the middle of your parents' bed.
· Drop that tiny car in the massive ball pit and scream until your scrambling parents unearth it.
After all, you're only young once.
Destined to make new parents laugh and/or cry, Sally Norton's hilarious 101 Things to Do Before You're Five coaches babies through the essential skills to be mastered in those pre-school days, while guiding grown-ups through the 'joys' of those first five crucial years.
- Penguin Books Ltd, February 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: