1,296 ACT Practice Questions, 3rd Edition
- Your price$13.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
If you need to know it, it's in this book.
The best way to prepare for standardized tests is to practice, and this eBook offers you plenty of opportunities to do just that. The revised third edition of 1,296 ACT Practice Questions contains questions equivalent to 6 full-length practice tests. The eBook edition has been optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations, and includes:
* 3 full-length practice ACT tests to help evaluate your progress after working through the drills
* Hundreds of additional practice questions (equivalent to 3 more ACTs!) broken down by subject for extensive extra practice
* Drills for each section type, from punctuation to critical reading to trigonometry
* Detailed, informative answer explanations for all practice questions
- Random House Children's Books, March 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: