The wedding book that has it all.
A lot of wedding books will tell you WHAT to do.
‘1,000+ Answers to Your Wedding Questions’ goes further. It gives you wedding information you don’t even know you need, until you begin to plan your wedding.
The Wedding Day
1. Pros and cons of indoor or an outdoor wedding site, and how to decorate them.
3. Planning a wedding ceremony on the beach, at home, in a chapel, at a club or in a public garden
The Wedding Ceremony
1. First marriage
2. Wedding with children
3. Theme wedding
4. Traditional wedding
5. Alternative style wedding
Step by Step rehearsal hints
1. Choosing the site
2. Setting up the wedding party
3. Putting attendants, especially children, at ease
Almost 100 text samples to help you create a personal wedding ceremony, with clear instruction how to incorporate them into your ceremony.
1. Wedding for young couple, mature couple and couple with children
2. Readings and blessings for different type of ceremonies
3. Involving guests, relatives, attendants into your ceremony
4. Various Cultural ceremonies - traditional and contemporary
5. Vows - traditional, personal, to children from former marriages
6. Vows for children accepting step parents
7. Exchanging rings, including rings or tokens for children
8. Numerous rituals involving the bride and groom, their parents, their children
9. Use of various props - ribbons, wine, water, roses,
Budget hints on how to save money on wedding services.
The most complete wedding guide on HOW to plan a perfect wedding.
At $9.99, ‘1,000 Answers to Your wedding Questions’ will be one of the cheapest, yet one of the most valuable of your wedding purchases.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: