J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2011
For Preparing Your 2010 Tax Return
- Your price$12.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
America's number one bestselling and most trusted tax guide offers the best balance of thoroughness, organization, and usability
For over half a century, more than 39 million Americans have turned to J.K. Lasser for easy-to-follow, expert advice and guidance on planning and filing their taxes. Written by a team of tax specialists, J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2011 includes all the outstanding features that have made this book the nation's all-time top-selling tax guide.
As an added value, you can gain direct access to dozens of bonuses through jklasser.com, including links to the latest tax forms from the IRS, up-to-the-minute tax law changes, small business help, and much more. The book of choice for today's serious taxpayer Your Income Tax 2011 contains
- Over 2,500 easy-to-use tax planning tips and strategies
- Easy-to-understand coverage of the year's tax law changes
- Filing tips and instructions to help you prepare your 2010 return
- Quick reference section that highlights what's new for 2010
- Quick topic index to help pinpoint the biggest money-saving deductions
- Advice for customers whose use software or CPAs to file their taxes
Filled with expert advice and guidance, J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2011 will help you plan and file your 2010 tax return in the most efficient way possible.
- Wiley, October 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: