1,001 Tips for the Parents of Autistic Girls
Everything You Need to Know About Diagnosis, Doctors, Schools, Taxes, Vacations, Babysitters, Treatments, Food, and More
by Tony Lyons
- List Price$17.99
- Your price$14.39
Save $3.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 8000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In 1,001 Tips for the Parents of Autistic Girls you will learn how to deal with troubling issues such as periods, birth control, and the risks of sexual abuse. Both mom and dad will learn which menstrual pads work best and why the ones with wings just are not them. And how exactly do you get your daughter to actually start using them? Other topics will include:
- How to get the most useful evaluation
- Where to find other parents of autistic girls
- Getting insurance to cover treatments
- Coping with the unique social issues that girls face
- Legal issues and Medicaid pros and cons
- Maintaining a social life for both you and your daughter
- Handling marital stress and divorce
- Where to go on vacation
- And many more!
- Skyhorse Publishing, October 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: