iPhoto ’09 is packed with cool photo-editing features, andiPhoto ’09 For Dummies is your fast track to usingevery one. You’ll learn to clean up and enhance your photos,print them or upload them to a sharing site online, create coolprojects, protect and secure your pictures, and make photographymore fun than ever. This full-color guide shows you how, and evenhelps you shoot future photos with an eye to iPhoto’scapabilities.
There’s an easy exercise to get you started and plenty ofbeautiful full-color photos to show you the results you canachieve. You’ll learn your way around the interface,what’s new, and how to set preferences.
- Discover how to create a well-organized, maintainable archiveso you can find photos
- Import and export photos from various sources, including cardreaders
- Manage any import problems
- Organize your collection using facial recognition and GPStechnology
- Crop, rotate, and enhance your images
- Use a histogram and improve exposure, contrast, highlights,shadows, saturation, and more
- Set up a MobileMe gallery, send photos to Facebook or Flickr,make prints, and burn CDs
- Get tips for successfully e-mailing your pictures and forprinting your photos at home
- Create photo greeting cards, calendars, or a travel book withmaps that show where you took your pictures
iPhoto ’09 For Dummies even tells about cooladd-ons and ideas for iPhoto. Learn to make all your photos thebest they can be.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: