Here's the scoop on building and marketing great games for theiPhone and iPad!
The iPhone and iPad are the hottest techno-gadgets on themarket today, and games for it are even hotter. To help you cash inon the trend, this book shows what it takes to create a good iPhoneand iPad game and how to get it into the App Store.
Neal Goldstein, leader of an iPhone app startup company, and hisco-authors show you how to build a game that will sell, includequality graphics, market your game through the App Store, and more.Whether you're a programming novice or an experienced developerlooking to enter the game market, here's how to get going.
- Games for the iPhone are among the hottest apps in Apple's AppStore
- Learn to build two game applications – from beginning toend
- Written by successful mobile app developers, this guide beginswith how to get started, including downloading the SDK and fillingyour toolbox
- Covers programming with Objective-C and Cocoa, what makes agood game, graphics, and creating good mobile apps
- Explains how to market your game through the App Store
iPhone and iPad Game Development For Dummies can startyou on a fun hobby or a lucrative career.
Note: Apple's iOS SDK tools are only accessible onIntel-powered Mac and MacBook devices.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: