Two complete e-books on using iPad and Siri for one lowprice!
This unique value-priced e-book set brings together twobestselling For Dummies books in a single e-book file.Including a comprehensive table of contents and the full text ofeach book, complete with cover, this e-book set helps you get themost out of your iPad and Siri, its artificial intelligencepersonal assistant. Best of all, you'll pay less than the cost ofeach book purchased separately.
You'll get the complete text of:
iPad For Dummies, which helps you to
- Set up your iPad, browse the web, and download apps
- Handle e-mail, enjoy music and movies, and make FaceTimecalls
- Organize your to-do lists with Reminders, manage your contacts,and stay connected with Notification Center
- Shoot photos and video, play games, read books and magazines,and text with iMessage
Siri For Dummies, which shows you how to
- Know what you can ask, what Siri can do, and how to get Siri todo it for you
- Use your voice to create texts, e-mails, and Facebookposts
- Search the web, schedule appointments, and set reminders
- Find movie times and watch trailers
- Make restaurant reservations, check sports scores, andmore
About the Authors
Edward C. Baig is the Personal Tech columnist for USATODAY as well as the author of Macs For Dummies, 11thEdition. Bob "Dr. Mac" LeVitus pens the popular "Dr.Mac" column for the Houston Chronicle and is the author ofOS X Mountain Lion For Dummies. They are the coauthors ofiPad For Dummies. Marc Saltzman, author of SiriFor Dummies, has reported on the tech industry since 1996. Asyndicated columnist for Gannett ContentOne, CNN.com, andUSAToday.com, he hosts CNN's Gaming & Gadgets segment andCanada's popular Gear Guide.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: