Congratulations! When you bought that shiny new anodized aluminumiMac, you made a great choice. Now you want take advantage andcontrol of that baby's awesome speed, high performance, powerfuloperating system, and fantastic applications, and iMac forDummies, 5th Edition is here to help you do just that!
This easy-to-use guide covers both the iMac's splendid,cutting-edge hardware and Leopard, the latest version ofApple’s superb Mac OS X operating system. It gives you thebasic information that every iMac owner should know and then moveson to explore the software that comes with your iMac. And,everywhere you look, you'll find plenty of power-user tips andtricks that’ll save you time, effort, and money. You'll findout how to:
- Set up and customize your iMac
- Import files from your old computer
- Send and receive mail
- Store, and organize digital photos, music, and video
- Back up your system with Time Machine
- Browse the Internet with Safari
- Keep in touch with iChat
- Make your iMac a digital media hub with iLife
- Connect your iMac to a wireless network
- Troubleshoot problems
- Keep your iMac safe and secure
Your iMac is an elegant and sophisticated machine — and asfast, powerful, and easy-to-use as a computer can be. With the helpyou get from iMac For Dummies, 5th Edition you'll be an iMacpower user in no time!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: