A completely natural, safe, tried and tested diet and exercise program to treat and prevent scoliosis!
The second edition is revamped with the latest research and containing over 90 images of exercises demonstrated by professional trainers.
It provides the basis for Dr. Lau's program: Part 1 highlights current medical knowledge on Scoliosis, Part 2 outlines an in-depth nutritional program, and Part 3 teaches corrective exercises.
IN THIS BOOK YOU WILL:
• Uncover the most recent research on the true causes of scoliosis
• Discover how bracing and surgery treat merely the symptom not the root cause of scoliosis
• Find out what latest treatment work, what doesn't and why
• The most common symptoms scoliosis sufferers have
• How a quick scoliosis assessment of a teenager can help with their quality of life in later years
• Discover how lack of proper nutrition creates illness in our bodies and affects the normal growth of the spine
• The only book in the world that treats scoliosis by controlling how scoliosis genes are expressed
• In-depth understanding of how muscles and ligaments work on the common types of scoliosis
• Customize an exercise routine unique to your scoliosis to suit even the busiest schedule
• What are the most effective exercises for scoliosis and what should be avoided at all cost
• Tips and tricks to modify your posture and body mechanics to decrease scolisosis back pain
• The best sitting, standing and sleeping postures for scoliosis
• Learn from others with scoliosis in inspirational stories and case studies
With painstaking research and years of practice, Dr. Lau separates fact from fiction. In this book, he busts popular myths, one by one, and explores what approach works, what alternatives a scoliosis patient has and how it is possible to create a comprehensive plan to achieve peak physical and spinal health.
Inspired by the extraordinary resilience of the Aboriginal groups of Australia and native African tribes that rarely suffer from scoliosis, Dr. Lau prescribes an easy-to-follow, clinically proven program that harks back to what our bodies were originally designed for and need to survive on. This book will set you on the path to total recovery by simply following the three-step process.
"Modern medicine, alone, has failed to effectively manage the condition of Scoliosis," said Dr. Lau. "The treatment program I designed combines ancient wisdom with modern research and technology, culminating in the best overall results. Today, as a practicing chiropractor and nutritionist, I am more certain than ever that scoliosis, and other disorders, can be prevented and treated effectively."
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: