Newly Expanded with More Expert Advice to Help You Build a Winning Real Estate Career
Welcome to the world of real estate sales, and the start of an exciting new career! Your destiny is now in your hands. Along with endless opportunities, flexible hours, and the freedom to chart your own path, you also have the potential to earn fabulous amounts of money. All you need for total success is preparation. Revised and expanded, Your First Year in Real Estate contains the essential knowledge you need to start off right in today’s vastly changed real estate market, avoid common first-year missteps, and get the inside edge that will take you to the top.
Real estate expert Dirk Zeller has compiled the industry’s proven secrets and strategies that will enable novice agents to hit the ground running and excel from day one. You’ll get the insider’s guide to:
• Selecting the right company
• Developing valuable mentor and client relationships
• Using the Internet and social networking to stay ahead of the competition (NEW!)
• Setting—and reaching— essential career goals
• Staying on top in today’s challenging real estate climate (NEW!)
• And so much more.
Concise and thorough, Your First Year in Real Estate is like having the top coach right by your side.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: