To any businessperson or marketing professional, YouTube’s 20 million viewers are a tempting target.
How can you tap into the potential of YouTube to promote your business and sell your products or services?
The answers in YouTube for Business show you how to make YouTube part of your online marketing
plan–and drive traffic to your company’s website. In this book you’ll learn how to:
• Develop a YouTube marketing strategy
• Decide what types of videos to produce
• Shoot great-looking YouTube videos–on a budget
• Edit and enhance your videos
• Create a presence on the YouTube site
• Manage a video blog
• Generate revenues from your YouTube videos
• Produce more effective YouTube videos
Includes profiles of
• Charles Smith Pottery
• Annette Lawrence, ReMax ACR Elite Group, Inc.
• Stone Brewing Company
Author Michael Miller has written more than 80 how-to books over the past two decades, with more than
one million copies in print. His best-selling books include YouTube 4 You, Tricks of the eBay Business Masters,
Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Computer Basics, and Googlepedia: The Ultimate Google Resource.
Front cover quote:
“Never thought you could use YouTube for your business? Well, think again! This book gives you
a complete overview of why, how, and the technology to get you started.”
– Rhonda Abrams, USAToday small business columnist and author of
Successful Marketing: Secrets & Strategie
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: