"The Easiest Way to Read Minds..."
Handwriting is much more than scribbles on a page; it is a universal means of communication and expression. It reveals how we're feeling, who we really are, and can even expose health issues we didn't know we had.
The ability to properly analyze handwriting to uncover these secrets is the closest we can ever come to reading people's minds... It's also a great way to discover things about yourself!
You can look at someone's notes, a signature, or even a grocery list, and find out more about them than you ever could from simply asking questions.
All the things we try to hide about ourselves, all the things we don't like to admit about ourselves, and even our true personalities...are all revealed through our handwriting.
Discover Who You Truly Are...And Know Everything about Everyone Else Too!
Analyzing handwriting is the most effective way to discover the truth about people... You'll learn not only about yourself, but also about your friends, family and even people you are interested in dating, hiring, or doing business with.
This book will help you to easily start analyzing handwriting. It has been specifically organized so that you can learn how to do it quickly and put it to use immediately.
You'll discover how to:
- Classify people into different personality "types" within seconds.
- Answer the most common questions people want answered about themselves (and others).
- Get started analyzing handwriting by using 10 simple rules.
- Detect and discover anyone's health problems and issues... just by reading their handwriting.
- Analyze yourself, build upon your best traits, and eliminate your weaknesses!
- Instantly spot "warning signs" in someone's handwriting
- Use handwriting to achieve lasting success and happiness - discover hidden talents, find the perfect job for yourself, and learn how to handle difficult people
If you're ready to uncover the truth about yourself (and everyone you know)... get this book!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: