Everything You need to Write and Sell Your Work
This is the ultimate crash course in writing and publishing! Inside you'll find comprehensive instruction, up-to-date market listings, a CD featuring recorded live webinars with industry professionals, an all-access pass to WritersMarket.com, and more. Writer's Digest University is the perfect resource for you, no matter your experience level.
This one-stop resource contains:
- Quick and comprehensive answers to common questions including: "How do I write a successful novel?" and "How do I know if self-publishing is right for me?"
- Instruction and examples for formatting and submitting fiction, nonfiction, articles, children's writing, scripts, and verse.
- Advanced instruction on business-related issues like marketing and publicity, using social media, freelancing for corporations, keeping finances in order, and setting the right price for your work.
- A detailed look at what agents want and how to get one that best fits your needs.
- Market listings for publishers and agents open to unsolicited work and new writers, contests and awards, and conferences and workshops.
- A CD with recordings of 4 popular WD webinars: How Do I Get My Book Published?, How to Land a Literary Agent, How Writers Can Succeed in the Future of Digital Publishing, and Freelance Basics.*
- A scratch-off code that gives you a one-year subscription to WritersMarket.com and a 20% discount on the WritersDigestUniversity.com course of your choice.*
Get started now with everything you need to build a thriving writing career. Whether you're starting from scratch or have a bit of experience, you'll find the tools you need for success.
*PLEASE NOTE: CDs and one-year subscription are NOT included with the ebook version of this title.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: