Wireless Home Networking Simplified
- The full-color, fully illustrated, simple guide to wireless home networking
- Step-by-step instructions: Plan, install, secure, optimize, and troubleshoot your wireless network
- Discover all the fun things you can do with your wireless network
Using today’s wireless networks, you can save money, become more productive, and even have more fun! Now, there’s an easy, fully illustrated step-by-step guide to wireless networking for your home: Wireless Home Networking Simplified.
This plain-English guide teaches you everything you need to know to set up a wireless network at home, even if you do not have a technical background. You’ll find simple, easy-to-follow guidance on selecting the right equipment, installing your network devices properly, connecting to the Internet, safeguarding your information, fixing problems, and much more.
- Understand how wireless home networks work
- Compare today’s wireless standards, and choose the right one for you
- Design your wireless network for maximum convenience, reliability, and simplicity
- Secure your network, step by step–and keep it secure
- Troubleshoot failed connections, poor coverage, and slow performance
- Temporarily allow guests onto your network without exposing your data
- Use your network to listen to music, view video, and play video games anywhere in your home
- Preview and prepare for tomorrow’s wireless technologies
Wireless Home Networking Simplified cuts through the confusion, demystifies the technologies, and helps you make the most of wireless… quickly, simply, painlessly.
This book is part of the Networking Technology Series from Cisco Press®, the only authorized publisher for Cisco Systems®.
Covers: Home Networking
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: