Get official exam preparation for the all-new Wireless# Exam PWO-050
Authorized by the exam developers at the CWNP program, this study guide thoroughly covers all the topics on the entry-level Wireless# certification exam. Work at your own pace through a system of lessons, scenarios, and review questions to learn the material quickly and easily.
Wireless# Certification Official Study Guide will help you prepare for the exam as well as learn the basics of many wireless technologies. You'll learn, step-by-step, how to implement, troubleshoot and maintain small and medium-sized wireless networks. Get the only official study guide authorized by the creators of the Wireless# exam and get started in a career in wireless IT.
Maximize your performance on the exam by learning:
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, WiMAX, ZigBee, Infrared, RFID, and VoWLAN
- Wireless hardware, software, and installation
- Wireless security, applications, and support
- Wireless organizations, standards, and protocols
- Radio frequency (RF) technologies
Complete Exam Coverage
- Comprehensive details on all Wireless# exam objectives
- Review questions modeled after the real exam
- Helpful chapter summaries and key term lists
- Vendor-neutral coverage of wireless technologies and equipment
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: