Prepare for the future of Microsoft automation with thisno-nonsense guide
Windows PowerShell 2 is the scripting language that enablesautomation within the Windows operating system. Packed withpowerful new features, this latest version is complex, andWindows PowerShell 2 For Dummies is the perfect guide tohelp system administrators get up to speed.
Written by a Microsoft MVP with direct access to the programmanagers and developers, this book covers every new feature ofWindows PowerShell 2 in a friendly, easy-to-follow format.
- Windows PowerShell 2 is the updated scripting language thatenables system administrators to automate Windows operatingsystems
- System administrators with limited scripting experience willfind this book helps them learn the fundamentals of WindowsPowerShell 2 quickly and easily
- Translates the jargon and complex syntax of Windows PowerShell2
- Covers script debugging improvements, the ability to invokecommands remotely, and the new user interface
- Uses real-world applications to clarify the theory,fundamentals, and techniques of the scripting language
- Written by a Microsoft MVP with direct access to the developersof Windows PowerShell 2
Windows PowerShell 2 For Dummies makes this tool easilyaccessible to administrators of every experience level.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: