Two complete e-books covering Windows and Office for one lowprice!
This unique value-priced e-book set brings together twobestselling For Dummies books in a single e-book file.Including a comprehensive table of contents and the full text ofeach book, complete with cover, this e-book set gives you in-depthinformation on the leading PC productivity tools: Windows 8 andOffice 2010. Best of all, you'll pay less than the cost of eachbook purchased separately.
You'll get the complete text of:
Windows 8 For Dummies, which covers
- The core components of Windows 8, the new Start screen, and howto work with programs and files
- Getting online with Internet Explorer, using e-mail andaccessing social networks
- Playing CDs, music, and movies; working with photos, andcustomizing Windows
- Using Windows 8 on a touchscreen tablet
Office 2010 For Dummies, which shows you how to
- Use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access
- Find recently used files and save, open, and close them withBackstage View
- Format Word documents and analyze data with Excel
- Create PowerPoint presentations with charts, graphics, movies,and sound
About the authors
Andy Rathbone, author of Windows 8 For Dummies, isan expert on PC operation and repair as well as tablet computing,and is the bestselling author of all editions of Windows ForDummies. Wallace Wang, author of Office 2010 ForDummies, is the bestselling author of several dozen computerbooks, including Beginning Programming For Dummies.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: