Everything today's CPA candidates need to pass the CPA Exam
Published annually, this comprehensive four-volume paperbackreviews all four parts of the CPA exam. Many of the questions aretaken directly from previous CPA exams. With 3,800 multiple-choicequestions, these study guides provide all the informationcandidates need to master in order to pass the computerized UniformCPA Examination. Its unique modular format helps you zero in onthose areas that need more attention and organize your studyprogram.
- Complete sample exam
- The most effective system available to prepare for the CPAexam—proven for over thirty years
- Timely—up-to-the-minute coverage for the computerizedexam
- Contains all current AICPA content requirements in auditing andattestation; business environment and concepts; financialaccounting and reporting; and regulation
- Unique modular format—helps candidates zero in on areasthat need work, organize their study program, and concentrate theirefforts
- Comprehensive questions—over 3,800 multiple-choicequestions and their solutions in the four volumes
- Guidelines, pointers, and tips—show how to buildknowledge in a logical and reinforcing way
- Other titles by Whittington: Audit Sampling: AnIntroduction, Fifth Edition
Wiley CPA Exam Review 2012 arms test-takers with detailedoutlines, study guidelines, and skill-building problems to helpcandidates identify, focus on, and master the specific topics thatneed the most work.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: