Just got a Nintendo Wii game console? Thinking about one? Wiioffers video games, exercise tools, the opportunity to create acool Mii character, and lot of other entertainment options. WiiFor Dummies shows you how to get the most from this fun familygame system.
This book shows you how to get physical with Wii Sports, turngame time into family time, make exercise fun with Wii Fit, anddiscover Wii’s hidden talents, like displaying photos andbrowsing the Web. You’ll learn how to:
- Hook up the Wii to your TV, home entertainment setup, orhigh-speed Internet connection
- Get familiar with Wii’s unique controllers and learn touse the Nunchuk, Balance Board, Wheel, and Zapper
- Explore the Wii Channels where you can shop for new games, playgames online, check the news, and even watch videos
- Create Mii avatars you can share, enter in contests, and use ingames
- Learn to use your whole body as a controller and get fit whileyou play
- Identify the best games for parties, family events, nostalgiabuffs, and even non-gamers
- Build your skill at Wii tennis, golf, baseball, bowling, andboxing
- Use the Wii Message Board and full-featured Web browser
With tips on choosing games, hot Wii Web sites, how to enjoyphotos and slideshows on your Wii, and ways to prevent damage to(and from) Wii remotes, Wii For Dummies makes your newhigh-tech toy more fun than ever.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: