Your expert guide to the dos and don'ts of getting married
Your wedding should be fun, exciting, and worry-free-but mostbrides, grooms, and their families run into sticky situations orunique circumstances that surround etiquette. Now, there's adefinitive guide that provides the solutionsfor all those dilemmasbig and small.
Wedding Etiquette For Dummies provides sound informationand guidance-whether it's deciding how to handle divorced parents,inform guests of where the couple is registered, or tastefullyincorporate new traditions into your ceremony and reception. Youget plenty of proven advice and tips for everything from who paysfor the wedding and properly announcing the engagement to hostingevents leading up to the wedding and dealing with destinationwedding snags and pitfalls. You'll even see how to gracefullyhandle wedding cancellations and postponements.
- The dos and don'ts of wedding etiquette for any bride, groom,relatives, or friends of the marrying couple
- Tips for proper behavior during the engagement, ceremony, andreception
- Advice on dealing with the wedding party and opinionated orpushy in-laws
- Special considerations for second (or more) marriages andmilitary, ethnic, and religious weddings
- How to set up a tasteful, interactive wedding website and writethe all important thank you note
- Sue Fox is the author of Etiquette For Dummies, 2ndEdition and Business Etiquette For Dummies, 2ndEdition
Leaving no wedding dilemma uncovered, Wedding Etiquette ForDummies is your one-stop guide for having the wedding of yourdreams without the stress!
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: