This book delivers a state-of-the-art, customized Snow Leopard learning experience to every user. It integrates outstanding step-by-step guidance and real-life examples with easy-to-use online content—including how-to screencasts, instructor videos, podcasts, and more. Leading computer trainer Yvonne Johnson covers everything you want to know and do with Snow Leopard. What's more, she carefully explains the "why" as well as the "how," so you understand more and get productive faster. Johnson walks beginning-to-intermediate Snow Leopard users through all this, and more:
- Getting comfortable with Snow Leopard, tailoring the desktop, and managing files and applications
- Making the most of Snow Leopard's web and productivity applications, including Safari, Mail, iCal, and Address Book
- Using the Mac's easy, powerful creativity tools, including iPhoto and iMovie
- Keeping Macs safe and up-to-date
This book's easy step-by-step instructions give beginners a solid foundation for using Snow Leopard, and its tightly-linked online content expands on these basics—offering bonus practical advice, tips, suggestions, activities, and advanced techniques.
- The next best thing to live, one-on-one Snow Leopard personal instruction, without the cost!
- Packed with real-life examples and step-by-step guidance from one of the world's most experienced computer trainers
- Covers everything you want to do - from creativity to productivity to security
- Integrated with online how-to screencasts, instructor videos, and podcasts
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: