Use Your Mind to Learn How to Drive - The Quick and Easy Way to Pass the Practical Driving Test
This new and unique guide could save you ££££’s on unnecessary driving lessons. Written by a retired top grade (6) instructor with over 45 years experience. But I warn you, the contents are controversial and NOT FOR DINOSAURS!
This guide shows:
- How grossly unfair the driving test is, and how to deal with this;
- Why some people keep failing;
- Why some women (and men) find learning more difficult;
- Why some people learn really easily.
By using the simple proven techniques as directed you will find out how YOU can control:
- How easy (or difficult) the learning process will be;
- How easy or difficult your driving test route will be;
- How friendly (or unfriendly) your examiner will be;
- Which traffic situations you will (or more importantly) won’t encounter on your test;
- Your attitude, nerves and confidence;
- How the weather will affect your test;
- Negative influences from friends/family and previous tests etc.
- Plus much, much more.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: