SEVEN RULES AND EXERCISES OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH brings together some of the greatest writings on discipline and the monastic life ever penned. These writings have inspired countless believers to holiness, humility and self-discipline and have helped shape the life and witness of the Church.
Besides the more well-known rules such as the Rule of St. Benedict, the Rule of St. Francis and the Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola, this collection also includes the earliest known Christian writing outside the New Testament (the Didache), and two rules originally written for women (The Rule of St. Augustine and The Way of Perfection).
This collection has been formatted for your eReader, is fully searchable and has an optimized Table of Contents.
Included in this fantastic volume are:
• The Didache (Teaching of the Twelve Apostles)
• The Rule of St. Augustine
• The Rule of St. Benedict
• The Book of Pastoral Rule by Gregory the Great
• The Rule of St. Francis (Rule of the Friars Minor)
• The Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola
• The Way of Perfection by Teresa of Avila
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: