This fantastic compilation brings you the TOP 7 Christian clazzics on PRAYER. Ever struggled with how to pray, what to pray for, or just needed encouragement to keep praying? These powerful writings will stir your heart and strengthen your faith, helping you grow in communion with God.
These 7 have been chosen because they are practical, Biblical and have helped thousands throughout the centuries to grow in intimacy with God and in power in their prayer lives. Note: these aren't just excerpts, these are the ENTIRE book of each clazzic.
TOP SEVEN CHRISTIAN PRAYER CLASSICS:
• How To Pray – by R. A. Torrey [12 chapters]
• With Christ in the School of Prayer – by Andrew Murray [32 chapters]
• Prevailing Prayer – by D. L. Moody [11 chapters]
• How I Know God Answers Prayer – by Rosalind Goforth [10 chapters]
• Answers to Prayer – from George Muller’s Narratives [6 chapters]
• Power Through Prayer – by E. M. Bounds [20 chapters]
• A Short and Easy Method of Prayer – by Madame Jeanne Guyon [24 chapters]
** This volume is entirely searchable and has an excellent and fully optimized Table-of-Contents
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: